The newest from Office.
Office 365 Home Premium has the latest version of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services so you can have Office when and where you need it. Just sign in and you can get to your Office files, applications, and settings from virtually anywhere.
The latest versions of all our best-in-class applications plus cloud services including Skype and SkyDrive on up to 5 PCs, Windows 8 tablets, and Macs.*
What it includes:
- Office for the entire household on up to 5 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs. *
- The latest versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote,** Publisher,** and Access.**
- An extra 20 GB of online storage in SkyDrive (27 GB total) for anywhere access to your documents.***
- 60 minutes of Skype™ calls each month to phones in 40+ countries.****
- One convenient annual subscription for the whole household with automatic upgrades included so you’re always up to date with the latest features and services.
Now your Office is there whenever you need it.
- Be more productive with a full version of Office, no matter where you are.
- Sign in to get Office on your PC and Windows 8 tablet, Mac.*
- Each user can sign in to their Microsoft account to get to their documents, applications, and settings.
- You’ll always have the latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating is easier.
- Get all the latest email, scheduling, and task tools for the entire household.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.**
- Allow others to read and scroll through your Word docs in real time through a browser, even if they don’t have Word.
Your favorite applications are smarter, too.
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily.
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
- Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Find meaning in numbers faster with the Quick Analysis and Chart Animations in Excel.
What’s Office 365?
Office 365 has the latest version of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services so you can have Office when and where you need it. Just sign in and you can get to your Office files, applications, and settings from virtually anywhere.
The system requirements that apply to Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal, and Office
|Computer and processor || |
PC: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction
Mac: Intel processor
|FeatureMemory || |
PC: 2 GB RAM
Mac: 4 GB RAM
|Hard disk || |
PC: 3.0 GB of available disk space
Mac: 6 GB of available disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac
OS Extended or HFS Plus)
|Display || |
PC: 1024 by 768 screen resolution
Mac: 1280 by 800 screen resolution
|Graphics ||PC: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card. |
|Operating system || |
PC: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server
Mac: Mac OS X 10.10 or later
For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system.
|Browser ||The current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details. |
| ||PC: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed. |
|Other ||Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply. |
|Other ||A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 8. |
|Other ||Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity. |
|Other ||Microsoft account and/or Microsoft organizational account |